News Headlines

Monday, May 7, 2007

Blogosphere in Tacoma

For those of you that live in the Tacoma area, I’m noticing a pretty cool trend. It appears that more blogs are proliferating in the area. I’m pretty happy with the development and I’ve learned a lot just by getting online and checking out some other peoples’ work. What I truly appreciate is the involvement and cooperation that everyone has put forward while collectively trying to help rehab this city. If you live in the area, check out www.feedtacoma.com for starters. You can begin to see the great work that people are putting out there for everyone to witness in cyberspace. This motley group (without Nikki Sixx) of do-gooders is out, about, and publishing some cool stuff that’s informative, entertaining and up-to-date. Check it out.

1 comment:

Erik B. said...

Nice work Peter.

I think more people might post but "Blogger" interface makes that difficult compared to Kevin and Derek's site.