News Headlines

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

On the Web-World of Warcraft

I like video games. I grew up with most of the now famous video game consoles (dating all the way back to the Sears version of the Atari 2600). But, with work and everything else in life (including a spouse), I don't play as much as I used to previously. A couple of months ago I bought a game that I normally wouldn't have purchased. It was World of Warcraft. I've never been much of a fantasy type gamer. As a matter of fact, the sports games and strategy games were more to my liking (Madden, Civilization, Sim City, etc.). But World of Warcraft really is great. While online, you can communicate and go on quests with other online gamers. And, if you don't want to be bothered, you can go it alone as well. The game itself is in a huge world that takes quite a bit of time just to get acquainted with while on your journey. Exploring is a whole new issue as the world itself is large and takes some time to cover on foot. Although it's an adventure game, there is plenty of action and tasks to complete. The game is as fast or as slow as you want to make it. If you're looking for something to occupy your time or are looking for an entirely new diversion, this game could be it. The place is massive and there's plenty to do. If you've got some time and boredom to kill, check out World of Warcraft. Just be sure to keep a watch handy; you may snap out of it sometime next week if you're not careful.

No comments: