News Headlines

Friday, May 11, 2007

Vanessa: Unplugged! Still Great!

Vanessa had some really nice things to say about Hilltopia and myself over on her blog, Vanessa: Unplugged! I began to read Vanessa’s blog almost as soon as I started blogging. I think she’s one of the brightest stars in the constellation of blogs (heck, there may be more blogs than stars now…). Anyways, Vanessa breaks life down to a format that is very entertaining and she’s one of the best at putting together a visually stunning blog (I could definitely learn from her on that). In case you don’t know, blogging can be a solitary work in progress. To get some encouragement out there in cyberspace is a big deal. So here’s my way of passing on the goodness; go check out Vanessa’s blog, we can be fans together!

Vanessa: Unplugged!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hi, Peter!

Thanks for the love! ***blushing***

~ V