News Headlines

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Politics-I’m Already Bored

Can I just say that I’m already a little tired of the upcoming presidential election? With all of the posturing, and very little real debate, I’m over it. It’s flash and sizzle and little to no substance thus far. Even the debates have no real substance. Leave it to a bunch of politicians to take the answers out of a debate. Maybe we have to require politicians to write and publish answers regarding their specific platform or stance on issues. Take Barack for instance, where’s the real answers or platform? I like the idea of Barack, I’m just not sure I’ve heard nearly enough to want to vote for the guy. To be honest, I don’t know that anyone in the race has really put forward a clear, concise plan for America. And I definitely couldn’t vote for someone governing only on ideology and not a plan; we’ve already seen what that can do and it’s not pretty.

No comments: