News Headlines

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Stocks Slide!

But does it matter? I don't think it does. Well, it does if you retired yesterday. But if you've got some time left working, I think you now having a good buying opportunity if there's any cash lying around. The one thing I regret is that I didn't transfer more cash into my stock trading account a few days ago. It looks like a discount sale and I was caught with my trading cash in the wrong place. I can't complain too much, I'm still up quite a bit, but it would have been nice to be able to pounce and make a little more. Oh well, I'll have to come in and work with the prices a few days after the fact. It sounds like there is some fear of a recession and price correction in the market. A recession? Possible, but many large blue chip stocks are not over-priced and now are an even better bargain. It really looks like a good buy for quality, large blue chip stocks. Something to ponder today.

No comments: