News Headlines

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hilltop

So Sheila and I went on a drive last night to look at houses in Hilltop (kind of a spur of the moment thing). Wow, the place really has gotten much nicer. The housing areas are all much cleaner, renovated, and downright nice. I always knew Hilltop was coming along, but once I got into some of the other neighborhoods (that I don't typically spend a lot of time in) and did some out of the way snooping, I was really impressed. For as much as we talk about how things are changing, I think we may tend to forget how far we've already come. Very encouraging indeed. The place is looking spiffy gangsta!

2 comments:

angela said...

Sounds better then before. But I've been hearing this for years. I guess I'll just have to go and see for myself. Me and the kids are 100% coming up this spring.

Peter said...

Coolness, it'll be fun. Hopefully the weather is better. This Autumn has been brutal. I think you'll be surprised at the growth.