News Headlines

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Year's Resolution

Have you made your New Year's Resolution yet? Tell us what it is! I haven't put much thought into it yet. It could possibly be that I want to be in better shape. Or maybe that this blog get bigger and more popular. Or possibly go on a great vacation? So many choices. Do you stick to your resolutions? I'm not very good at it. I think it's usually out of sight and mind by the end of February. Tell us what your resolution is and how you think you'll do at it. Bust out the champagne, whistles, and poppers!

2 comments:

angela said...

I've got loads of resolutions. One is to start working out on a regular basis rather then here or there. Then pay off my cc's and start saving more. I'm hoping/wishing to put away at least $20K this year and for every year compounded with what I've already got at Smith Barney. And to quit smoking..the easiest and hardest one to do. And to eat better..though I usually get pretty well. But more veggies and fruits. Otherwise, same old stuff. Like the new design. White is my favorite color so this is nice and clean.

Peter said...

Wow, that's quite a few. I think the quitting smoking one is good. Hell, if you stop smoking, the saving 20k gets a whole lot easier. Eating good is my achilles heel. I love carbs. That's a daily battle in and of itself. If potatoes were vitamins, I'd be super-healthy.