News Headlines

Monday, March 12, 2007

If You Had an Audience of Millions, What Would You Say?

I came across this question while reading Steve Pavlina's blog, stevepavlina.com. What a great question! I think that's one of those questions that would tell you a lot about a person based on their answer. I think I would say that one of the most important things that I've learned is that you have to continually keep learning more and never stop pushing yourself forward. It's funny, as soon as I reach one stepping stone or plateau, I find that there is so much more to accomplish after it. It's kind of like climbing a mountain and always finding out that where you are isn't the peak. In fact, the peak is always higher up. I guess that's how humans progress. If we ever felt like we reached the peak, progress would cease. It's a little scary to think that you'll always have this battle to fight, but I guess that there is some respite or reward along the way. Still, it makes a strong case for never feeling too comfortable or at ease. What would you say to the millions of people out there if you had the chance?

No comments: