News Headlines

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Goals and Pushing Further

With the new year, resolutions and goals abound. But beyond that, what do people do to grow? I know I’m a voracious reader/learner and I’m continually evaluating my situation and setting new goals. I’m a total information hog. I listen to podcasts, audio books, read books and whatever else I feel will help me grow. That works for me thus far, but how do other people set goals or push themselves further? I guess I’ve never really asked the question before, so here goes. How do you push yourself further in life? Is there a specific thing or process that you go through/do to force yourself out of your comfort zone? And has it worked for you? Share you ideas with everyone else; maybe you’ll be a great help to someone and not even realize that you could be with what you know.

No comments: