News Headlines

Monday, January 22, 2007

Super Bowl

So who will win the Super Bowl? I’m not sure, but I’ll go on the record and say that the Colts will come through and win. The Colts have consistently proved me wrong, but now I’m a believer. Their defense will do enough to stop Rex Grossman and contain the run. If the Colts can contain Larry Johnson, I think they can do the same to the Chicago run offense and fluster their hit-and-miss quarterback. The interesting part will be how the Colts offense will stack up against the Bears defense. Manning will have to keep the turnovers down and make some big plays if they are to have any chance of winning. But, I think the Colts offense will get enough points and the Colts defense will be adequate to win the game. This could be a great Super Bowl.

No comments: