News Headlines

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Warm Places

With such cold and snowy weather, I've been thinking more about sunny places. I'm not sure if we're going anywhere exotic this year, but I wanted to see what everyone else is up to this spring/summer. My dad mentioned getting some of the family to go to Europe, but I'm not sure where that's at as far as planning. I'm definitely going to Vegas to see some family in a little bit, but other than that, I don't think we have big plans. We went to Mexico and Hawaii last year and that was pretty fun. I'm definitely a fan of the warmer climates. Although, I did go to Europe a while back and that was really fun although it certainly wasn't tropical. But what about you out in cyberland? Tell us a story of somewhere exotic or out of the way that was: 1. fun, 2. different, 3. worth recommending. Hope to hear back real soon!

2 comments:

angela said...

You guys def have to go to Italy. It's amazing. I was there about 4 weeks total (3 different trips) and that wasn't enough. I love the culture, history, coffee, food, shopping and the site seeing was amazing. It's probably one of the top experiences I had as a young adult. If you've never been there, it's a place you have to visit someday. The spring and summers are nice.
Anyways, hopefully see you soon down here. Let me know in advance..ie..the Prince tickets and I'll make arrangements for other fun things to do. See you soon.

Peter said...

Italy does seem pretty cool. I think Greece would be really cool, Spain too. The whole Mediterranean seems like it would be fun. I thought Paris was really fun as well.