News Headlines

Friday, January 12, 2007

Stuck!

I hope everyone out there is staying warm and safe. I kid you not, but there is an inch thick sheet of ice on our street and throughout much of our neighborhood. We're talking cold folks. Yesterday we had to fax something, so Sheila and I (with Sheila's friend Danielle) hiked down to The UPS Store at The Tacoma Convention Center. It was about 1-2pm and we were the first customers of the day. So obviously, life is not at it's usual pace. We then went to Starbucks for a drink and then proceeded to hike back up the snowy neverending hill to our house. The hike back was pretty, but I had forgotten how much harder it is to walk in deep snow. Accumulations were probably 6-8 inches. Well, we got back safe and I proceeded to do very little the rest of the day.

No comments: