News Headlines

Monday, January 22, 2007

Week Ahead

I'm taking a look at the week ahead and there's a few things out there. Iraq is quickly becoming an even bigger mess. Since my last post, there have been even more deaths and the situation is apparently going from bad to worse. In other politics, the pool of both Democratic and Republican presidential candidates grows even larger. I can't remember a time when there were so many people either committed to running or were considering it. There will be plenty of choices, so don't act like you've got no one to choose from this go 'round. It may take some work to sift through all of the hopefuls. And other than that, I'm not so sure that I can think of anything else really noteworthy to mention at this time.

2 comments:

angela said...

Hillary just announced her nomination for the Democratic seat. I'm really interested in see what she has to say. I'm a huge Hillary fan and I hope she doesn't do or say something stupid to disempress me. I'm behind her all the way. I love strong educated women. You go girl...

Peter said...

I don't think she'll do anything stupid. She's far too smart for that. I just don't know if she'll get enough of the moderate vote to win. She has a fan base, I'm not convinced that it's big enough. She needs moderate Democrat and Republican votes, and I'm not sure she can crossover. But, we'll see...